.............................................

Talents are a gift from God so we should make use of what He gave to us and turn them into wonderful masterpieces. I'm no artist and I am just a complete novice but I love creating wonderful objects with my own hands.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Poetry ~ Window To My Soul

"The Afternoon Rain"
Written Sept. 14, 2009

It was cold
The scarlet-dyed sky
Dissolved in the grayness of rain
At that moment,
I began to love
The evanescence of such powerful color.
I have loved that moment.
I was a wandering soul
With a heart shut to silence.
I wanted to cry
But the sky cried for me.
The even emotion that flowed
Like a turbulent river under the bridge,
Condemned the reasons
And set free to the chained heart.
After such moment of pain,
There was a sudden silence - 
Quite deafening that I wanted
To dissolve myself in darkness
After the rain
There was...emptiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment