.............................................

Talents are a gift from God so we should make use of what He gave to us and turn them into wonderful masterpieces. I'm no artist and I am just a complete novice but I love creating wonderful objects with my own hands.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Poetry ~ Window To My Soul ~ Remember Me

 "I awoke from a distant dream...In my dream, I was a child again...watching the early morning sky beside my late grandmother...listening to the song of a morning bird and it brought me tears...Such a sweet memory brings so much bitter-sweet emotion"

Remember me like the sun
That rises from the horizon
Like a paint of gold that spills
All over the dark sheet of the night
Like the fleeting clouds
Above a world that is still and unchanging
Remember me like waking from a slumber
Unable to recall a lovely dream
Like once a beautiful house
In time abandoned and forgotten
Remember me like the mist
That bathes the grasses with dew
Like the gust of wind
That blows but never comes back
Like a moving scenery
A sleepy-eyed traveler sees on his long journey
Like a wonderful song
Buried deep in the heart and can't be sung
Remember me like the moon
That fades into the dawn of daybreak
Like the purple sky
Lasting only for ephemeral
Like the melancholy
Felt in a gray, rainy afternoon
Remember the sunshine
When thinking of the bright days
The laughter
In a paradise of light-sleepers
The happy times
Of my being clumsy - the silly one in your eyes
Feel the happiness
As you relive the past in your nostalgia
And if perchance
The memories bring you tears
Then, remember me not
But I would still be here
In this field where wildflowers bloom
Playing in the sun
Free and innocent again
Living in halcyon days
And forever remembering you...

No comments:

Post a Comment