.............................................

Talents are a gift from God so we should make use of what He gave to us and turn them into wonderful masterpieces. I'm no artist and I am just a complete novice but I love creating wonderful objects with my own hands.

Friday, December 28, 2012

A Home That Waits For Your Return

I stand on a cliff,
Holding the remains of broken hour glass.
The waves coming from afar,
Crush on the edge.
It's screaming 
The names of the world
Lost in time.
The ocean may wash everything away
Still, it returns
All that was taken away
From our motherland.
I raise my hands
Toward the infinite heaven.
I sing a song
As the wind blows
To take the sands 
Away from my palm.
I pray for the wind
To send it to you.
When it blows from the north,
Though from another direction,
It returns again.
Like the land 
That awaits for her lover, the sea,
These hands reach out
To the unseen thread
That binds our soul.
Even the river that has dried out
Comes back again
As rain from the sky.
And even flowers
Bloom in the night;
Waiting for a passer-by.
Even the forest holds on
To the fleeting image of a loved one.
So, my dearest,
Like the wind,
Return to the place
Where longing seems no end.
Cross the vast, blue ocean
And set-off on a voyage
Against the tide.
I keep singing,
Wishing that when my song ends,
You'll come back to me
For you are my home
As I am to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment